- Seek Knowledge
If you ask the most successful person you know if they love to learn, they will probably tell you that they never stop learning. It doesn't matter if you are in school or not, you will need specialized knowledge to pursue any career.
- Seek a mentor(s) that is already doing what you want to do, and learn from them
- Teach yourself via books, youtube, lynda, and skill share are the cheapest ways to be self-sufficient
- Knowledge without implementation is useless. Make sure to put into action whatever it is your learning so you can get the EXPERIENCE
- Experience is the ultimate learning tool
- Set Goals
As humans, we love the satisfaction of crossing something off our to-do list. One of the best habits I started implementing was writing down my goals. Just start with daily and weekly goals. Then branch off to monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals once you get in the groove of things.
- According to Forbes, it is proven that those who write down their goals or ideas are 80% more likely to achieve success. Start with SMART goals
- Without planning and writing out your goals, you won't see what’s working and what’s not working for you
- You will have a clearer vision and you will be more productive once you see what tasks lie ahead
- Fail fast, Fail often
We all have moments in our lives when we feel like we want to give up. As humans, we fear failure and sometimes it may seem easier to quit rather than fail. But if you fail fast and fail often, then you can learn from your mistakes quicker. Experience is what makes us who we are, and how we react to the experience shows our true character. Remember:
- Make mistakes, learn from them, and keep moving forward
- The real mistake is making the same mistake twice
- Progression is a weapon
- Be Persistent.
The most successful people have learned not to let fear or failure control them. You only fail when you accept failure and give up. If you consistently work towards your goals and are dedicated to bettering yourself each and every day then you can’t lose! Just don't forget to rest. Meditation is key.
Good planning and hard work leads to prosperity. We were put on this earth so we can enjoy success and the finer things in life. If you try to implement these four things then you will keep reaching new levels until your at the top.